This portal, owned by BROWNIE & CALAF SL (hereinafter, ATTESOR), domiciled at c/ Sinfónica de Galicia, 3, escalera izquierda, 1D, 15004, A Coruña, firstname.lastname@example.org, TIN: B-70496161, registered in the Commercial Registry of A Coruña, Volume: 3591, Folio: 5, Section: 8, Registration Sheet: 54510, is comprised of the websites associated with the domains:
Access to and use of this website and, where applicable, any subdomains and directories included therein, (hereinafter jointly referred to as the portal), as well as the services or contents that can be obtained on it, are subject to the terms detailed in this legal notice, without prejudice to access to some of said services or contents requiring the acceptance of additional general terms and conditions.
Therefore, if you do not agree to the conditions detailed in this legal notice, please do not use the portal, as any usage thereof or usage of the services and contents included in it will entail the acceptance of the legal terms set out in this text.
The terms and conditions set out in this legal notice are subject to change, so you are asked to review these terms every time you visit the portal.
We reserve the right to make changes to the portal without notice in order to keep the information up-to-date by adding, modifying, correcting, or eliminating the content published on the portal as well as the design. The content of and services offered by the portal are updated periodically. As the information is not updated immediately, we recommend you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services, and contents set out on the portal.
We are not responsible for any damages that may arise from the use of the tools and information contained on this page.
ATTESOR will not be responsible for how third parties use the information published on the portal, or for any damages or financial losses that may be directly or indirectly caused to property or data as a result of the use of said information.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The design of the portal and its source code, as well as the logos, brands, and other distinctive signs appearing therein are the property of ATTESOR and are protected by the corresponding intellectual property rights.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, the information available on this portal is subject to reuse, and its full or partial reproduction, modification, distribution, and communication for non-commercial purposes is authorized, subject to the following conditions:
• Distortion of the contents, regardless of the circumstance, is prohibited.
• Users undertake to cite the source of the contents being reused.
• Users undertake to state the date of the reused content’s most recent update.
We are committed to respecting the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties and therefore if you believe this site may violate said rights, please get in touch with us via the contact form.
• ATTESOR is not liable for the legality of other third-party websites through which the portal can be accessed.
• ATTESOR is also not liable for the legality of other third-party websites that may be linked to or associated with this portal.
Links or Hyperlinks
Users that wish to establish a hyperlink between their website and this portal must take the following into consideration:
• Under no circumstances does the establishment of a hyperlink imply the existence of a relationship between us and the proprietor of the web page with which the link is established, nor our acceptance or approval of its content or services. Therefore, no statements or insinuations may be made stating that we expressly authorized the hyperlink or that we oversaw or undertook any part of the services offered on the website on which the hyperlink is established.
• We are not in any way responsible for nor do we guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness, or morality of the content or services offered by the establishment of the hyperlink. Users are solely responsible for and accept any damages or actions that may arise from their entering the website with the hyperlink.
• The website where the hyperlink is established cannot contain any brand name, moniker, logo, slogan, or any other distinctive sign belonging to ATTESOR, except for those that are part of the hyperlink itself.
• The web page where the hyperlink is established will not contain any information or content which may be illicit or contrary to morals and generally accepted ethical conduct and public order, nor will it contain any content or services in violation of any third-party rights.
“Framing” is expressly prohibited as well as third-party use of any of other mechanism that may alter the portal’s design, original configuration, or content.
The applicable law in the event of a dispute or conflict on the interpretation of the terms of this legal notice, as well as any issue relating to the services of this portal will be laws of Spain.
To resolve any conflict that may arise from visiting the portal or the use of services offered thereon, we and the users agree to subject the dispute to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the user, provided that said party is located in Spanish territory.